Join Harris Recording Solutions at the PRIA 2019 Annual Conference
You are invited to join your fellow domain experts at PRIA’s 2019 Annual Conference, the leading resource for the property records industry. This event takes place in Colorado Springs, CO at the Antlers on August 26th through 29th. Harris Recording Solutions is proud to be a sponsor and would love to meet and socialize with you soon.
Our Solutions include:
- Acclaim Client: Our flagship product that functions as a Land Recording Management System (LRMS). Windows based desktop application Developments in Component and Connectivity
- Acclaim eCertify: Allows the public to access the recorder via the internet and thus not having to come to a physical location to request a certified copy of a deed.
- Director: Real-time reporting analytics dashboard with integration into MS SQL backend that is web based.
- Applause Web: Gov 2 Gov eRecording platform that allows counties to provide a way for city departments to submit documents to them.
- Public Record Notification: Sometimes referred to as RNS or PRN, this web application allows county customers to subscribe to recordings done under their name. Helps with knowing if something is being recorded that you didn’t authorize on your property/land etc., web based application.
This event is hosted by PRIA. The Property Records Industry Association (PRIA) is an idea: the idea that, within the property records industry, government and business can work together, with mutual respect, to address issues of common concern in the world of property transactions.
PRIA was created based on the concept of “round table” discussions, where participants from all industry segments come together as equals to openly discuss issues relevant to the property records industry and develop best practices and standards for the industry.