Over the years, many businesses have followed the trend of using online services to assist their customers. Here at Harris Recording Solutions, we asked, “Why should local government be any different?” When providing services to the public, you need to meet your customers where they are – online. eCommerce, commonly referred to as “online shopping,” allows citizens the ability and convenience of shopping and paying for services from the comfort of their own home or office.
Features, Options & Productivity Aids:
- Customer First! Serve the public more efficiently by streamlining processes through eCommerce, which offers the convenience, security, and delivery of records and services for your customers. Your users will have instant access to records and transaction history 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Decrease Interruptions: Staff works with fewer distractions by allowing citizens to research and complete their document orders independently – even after hours.
- Preservation: Protecting your books, aperture cards and roll film is critical to your business and the history of your county. Granting public access to documents online allows you to provide access to records while preserving delicate storage media.
- Increase copy revenue: On average, our clients have consistently reported that their copy and subscription revenues have more than doubled since implementing Acclaim’s eCommerce module.
- Ability to customize fees: Gives your office the flexibility to set and adjust convenience and subscription fees as required.
- Flexibility in payment methods: Harris Recording Solutions is currently integrated with a variety of credit card vendors. Contact us today to see if we can work with yours!