You are invited to join your fellow domain experts at SCCCROD’s 2019 Conference next week. This event takes place in Columbia, SC at the The Double Tree by Hilton Hotel off Bush River Road on September 24th through 27th. Harris Recording Solutions is exhibiting and would love for you to stop by and chat!
Our Solutions include:
- Acclaim Client: Our flagship product that functions as a Land Recording Management System (LRMS). Windows based desktop application Developments in Component and Connectivity.
- Records official & vital records “images” and meta data
- Indexes day-forward & historical records
- Provides electronic PRIA package submission & retrieval
- Provides public access to search and view recorded documents
- Paperless workflow which increases productivity
- Memorializes supporting transactional & financial information
- Provides comprehensive financial reporting
- Generates granular statistics at each step of the work flow
- Highly scalable and configurable to meet any county requirements
- Acclaim eCertify: Allows the public to access the recorder via the internet and thus not having to come to a physical location to request a certified copy of a deed.
- Director: Real-time reporting analytics dashboard with integration into MS SQL backend that is web based.
- Applause Web: Gov 2 Gov eRecording platform that allows counties to provide a way for city departments to submit documents to them.
- Public Record Notification: Sometimes referred to as RNS or PRN, this web application allows county customers to subscribe to recordings done under their name. Helps with knowing if something is being recorded that you didn’t authorize on your property/land etc., web based application.
This event is hosted by SCCCROD. The goal of this conference is to allow you to experience the beauty of Lexington County and time to have discussions and brainstorm ideas with your peers from around the great State of South Carolina.
The SCCCROD Association exists to encourage and facilitate networking among these professionals, to partner with the SC Association of Counties and the SC Municipal Association, and to provide the public with access to judicial resources and contact information.